Monday, November 26, 2007

Biggest NFL Dog Ever?

I have not been doing a ton of NFL betting this year, but have been dabbling with some success. Sunday morning while taking a peak at the lines, I noticed that the NE Patriots were 25 1/2 point favorites against the Eagles on Bodog. I know the Pats are good and everything, but a 25 1/2 point spread is higher than anything I can ever remember and I have been betting football for 20+ years. I think a 21 point line was the highest I have seen in the past. The Eagles while not great, are not the worst team in the league (by far). I mean they played these guys close a few Superbowls back, right?

So I did the obvious thing when you see that the public is getting way out of line. I closed my eyes and bet against Joe Public. Pay me bitches!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Nice call on the Eagles man. That line was effing absurd and I am shocked more people didn't bet it, even at the 23 points I saw quoted again and again all throughout the week. One thing I'll say for sure -- anyone who bet on the Pats with that line has got to be a donkey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home