Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Quick Update

For those of you who did not notice, I have pretty much completely dropped out of contention for the BBT2. I went into this planning on playing every event until I got my TOC seat. I played the first four I think, and then one last week, and none yet this week. I have just too much on my plate with the launch of Basketball and Hockey at Fantasy Sports Live, and a new pressing personal issue. I will be limiting myself to only the Riverchasers events going forward, and as a result will have little chance of qualifying. That sucks! Unfortunately, the winter gathering is also in jeopardy for me as well, but I am still hoping to go last minute.

All this is pretty much killing the direction I want to take this blog. I was going to use the BBT2 to get back to playing more and get some fresh material to write about. Hopefully riverchasers will do that for me. I have not played online since last weeks MATH I think, but I do have the Orange County Poker Tour tonight which is a local monthly home game MTT tour. Its usually pretty interesting, but I tend not to mention it much here. So anyway, it may be a while before I get this here blog going again. Not what I had planned, but I am just trying to play the cards I have been dealt lately.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger Schaubs said...

I've lovin' the Fantasy Hockey! Time to make some cash!

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Where else will I learn about when to fold KK and even AA preflop early in mtt's?

 
At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude get your ass here for Winter Classic. No excuses.

I will also miss your brilliant posts.

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger smokkee said...

nuke option bite you in the ass again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home