Wednesday, November 21, 2007

BoDonkey Win & No, I Am Not Hoy


I took down the Bodonkey in my second try last night. Its the best structure/overlay blogger tourney around and part of my alternative qualifying strategy for the Aussie Millions. Getting the $109T is almost automatic in this thing so you just take the tournament credits, and win the 100k which has 800-900 entries normally. Then you would have 25k to spend as you chose on an Aussie millions or WSOP ME or whatever. Plus you get cash even if you don't win. Getting the seat though the BBT is around 80 x 25 = 2000-1 (per shot), and winner take all.

So I have played on Bodog poker since it first launched, but I was unable to get "Blinders" for my screen name. Its one of the few sites that I don't have it on. My screen name on bodog is "Whats The Nuts". So I was putting on my usual dominating performance, and messing with the other bloggers in chat when the following actual conversation occured.

WhatsTheNuts: the 109 is my aussie trip
WhatsTheNuts: alternative qualifying strategy
WhatsTheNuts: use it to take down the 100k
pokerpeaker: I can't play on Sundays
WhatsTheNuts: WSOP ME seat + the Aussie
WhatsTheNuts: + change
WhatsTheNuts: and winning the 100k is easier than a donk infested BBT2
WhatsTheNuts: just ask hoy
pokerpeaker: I think you ARE Hoy
WhatsTheNuts: wow really
pokerpeaker: I do
WhatsTheNuts: thats a compliment, I guess
TRexRoar: too chatty to be hoy
WhatsTheNuts: do i play like him?
pokerpeaker: kinda
WhatsTheNuts: I mean I am still in this thing
TRexRoar: but the play is similar
NumbBono: Hoy can't make it this deep in a blogger event
WhatsTheNuts: i got to cut and paste this chat
Bayne_S: only Hoy would think being called Hoy is compliment
WhatsTheNuts: it will be funny when you find out who I am
TRexRoar: hahaha bayne
pokerpeaker: You are Hoy!
WhatsTheNuts: hoy wont like it
TRexRoar: waffles?

I love the Waffles comment at the end because it implies that not only I could pass for Hoy, but wawfuls as well, I guess. LOL.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Buddy Dank said...

You are a trickster sir. I really should have guessed it was you.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Mike Maloney said...

Haha, quality.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Bottom line they said your game sucks.

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Who on the good earth would think that you play like me?

And you wonder why I dominate the bloggers so badly. These people can't tell the difference between Blinders and me.

You cannot imagine how many people I got IMing me about whether or not the "mystery player" was me last night man. I of course (having no idea what or who this was since I no play bodog) had to run with it and make those people mostly think it was me, but for crying out loud how on earth could anyone confuse Blinders' playing style for mine?

Compliment for you (of course). But what a fucking insult to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home