Monday, April 07, 2008

Bamboozle Photo Contest


The above photo was taken yesterday with my iPhone. The first poker blogger who can say what these two girls are famous for (what they are called) in the comments will get a $10 FullTilt transfer from me. They are semi-famous with a Vegas connection and I did recognize them, but that was only because I happened by chance to see them last weekend. I will add the photo below for those needing additional clues.

Edit: This one is pretty tough, so I will provide a few more clues. One is in the title of the post. These photos were taken at "Bamboozle Left" on Sunday. I was able to see these two in the same outfits 8 days earlier at "Extreme Thing". The extra clue in the lower picture is the matching wristband on the blond. Good luck, you need to be pretty hip to know this one.

Edit #2: The last and final clues are the two images below. If you don't have it yet, try asking a teenage girl.


Labels:

14 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger Buddy Dank said...

Myspace Hookers?

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger TechGuyTom said...

Raw Vegas TV Girls?

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

They partied with Brandi Rae whatever the hell she's calling her self?

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

The blonde on the right looks like one of the dancers from the roof top nightclub in the Rio (actually I'm fairly positive it is her..)

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

aha, must be two members of the Pussy cat Dolls? I remember seeing them in Caesars

 
At 4:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hannah Montana?

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Buffalo66 said...

2 girls 1 cup is my guess.

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Blinders said...

lol at Buffalo66. I get that one now. Well no correct guesses, so I will just check back from time to time and see if anyone ever gets it.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Lord_Wolff said...

They would be from the band "Escape the fate"

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Blinders said...

We have a winner! Drop your FultTilt nickname in the comments and I will transfer the $10.

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Lord_Wolff said...

Hmm embarressing, I'm fairly new to online poker and don't have an account on Full Tilt. Guess I will have to open one tonight.

Thanks

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger Lord_Wolff said...

Now setup account

Lord_wolff



thanks

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Blinders said...

Lord Wolf,

You will need to verify your account at FT before the transfer will go through. Please fill out your address and email info for your FullTilt account, and follow the instructions to verify your account.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Lord_Wolff said...

Thanks for that, now setup account properly (I hope).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home