Monday, December 18, 2006

I Am An ATM Machine



I am an ATM Machine

I have folded KK preflop in a cash game to pressure (see 11/20/06 post - can't get the link to work)

I have folded hands like TPTK to pressure after C-betting more times than I could possibly count

I am an ATM Machine

I am Weak

You can find me late night at the 2/4 NL and 1/2 NL tables on FullTilt

Better look me up soon before the 15k bankroll that I have luckboxed into is gone

When I go busto, I will move to the play tables where I belong.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger Guin said...

The fact that you fold TPTK against extreme aggression makes sense in cash games. As a TAG player you will either push or fold and that is what makes you aggressive. Your call button doesn't work.... you aren't an ATM for playing this way but remember that the blogger superstars will exploit that.

You make money at the cash tables (and will continue to do so) by playing against people who aren't as good as you are. How much of our success comes from table selection and reads + pokertracker stats?

You aren't an ATM but TAGs can be pushed around. Of course when a TAG notices that they are being pushed around we aren't scared to go to the felt with A high.

I would review some of those AK or AQ hands that you whiff and cbet... when you get reraised what do you do?

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger smokkee said...

what time?

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Fuel55 said...

Don't move down - MOVE UP. $10/20NL and the new $15/30 deep stacks at tilt are just waiting to be plucked.

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger AnguilA said...

If you believe you are behind there's no problem in folding TPTK. You'd only be weak if you actually believed you are ahead but folded "just in case", and I'm pretty sure that isn't what's going on. Keep climbing up that ladder!

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger NewinNov said...

Wow, a positive bankroll...I can only image. What were those tables again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home