Friday, June 15, 2007

BBT Standings, Exposing Stuff, and the WSOP

This will be a bit random of a post. First off, There were lots of great guesses as to what the announcement would be. I did not write a book. Lots of people already know how to fold, and I just can't offer much there. I am not pregnant with Wawfuls child. I am not gettind a sex change operation. So what is it? I can't tell till next week, sorry.

Next up is the WSOP. I had zero plans of playing in an event this year. I played last year and it was a great experience, but I was kind of thinking along the lines of "been there, done that" this year. I have not played a single sat, except the riverchasers (no seat in that one anyway). But, the double stacks this year make things a little more interesting. The structure in the $1500 events last year was like a turbo, even with 1 hour levels. You start with an M of about 20. This year you get 3,000 in chips and an M=40 to start. This change is very much to my advantage, as the deeper stacks support my playing style. I am going to be in Vegas for a family gathering in a couple of weeks. I am penciling in a direct buy-in to the event below.

June 30, noon
Event #49
No-limit hold 'em (3 day event)
$1,500

Lastly, below are the BBT Points/Event standings through 32 events (16 to min. to qualify) I skipped the last two events, and have dropped a bit. Bayne with his win last night, has taken over the P/E lead. With the number of events under his belt already, it will be hard for anyone to catch him in P/E or overall at this point. Nice job Bayne! Just remember to ship the $20 over when you take it down.

BBT Points/Event Standings

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Mike Maloney said...

How about you make some more posts NOT telling us what you're doing. Dick.

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger bayne_s said...

I think I need to point out that I had inside information that MiamiDon was going to focus on live play if you want to void my bet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home