Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Jinxed

A few weeks back I sized up the BBT competition, and picked my favorite to win it. Since then SummerBabe has been unable to earn a single BBT point. I clearly Jinxed her. So at this point I am changing my pick the the current odds-on favorite, bayne_s. Sorry, buddy.

I also seem to be good at Jinxing Jeciimd. I have seen him quite a few times lately at my BBT table with a lot of chips late. I always chat "Is tonight the night Jeci?". Last night in the Hoy Jeciimd was nicely out in the chip lead with about 1/2 the field gone. I asked the question. Again no cash. Sorry, buddy.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger bayne_s said...

You rat bastard.

This thought obviously occurred to you during play last night.

I can therefore blame you for the 3 brain farts I had where I flung cnips like Monkey poop and picking up AA 3 times in the 1st hour and only collecting the blinds with them.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Ignatious said...

good lord, thank you.

i can only pray the curse has been lifted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home