Thursday, August 14, 2008

Summer Vacation

Me and the family are heading out to Yellowstone for a week on Friday. I have not been since I was little, and my kids have never been there. It will be a bunch of driving, but well worth it me thinks. I may get a little bit of live poker in, as we will be passing through Vegas both ways, but will probably not be posting again until I get back.

In the meantime checkout smokkee and his $5000 Beginner S&G challenge. He is giving himself 60 days which is way too much time IMO. If I was playing poker full-time, I would clear at least 5k/month playing those things with pretty much zero variance. You really are leaving money on the table if you are not playing the beginner S&Gs on Bodog.

Also, for those who can't wait for Fantasy Football to start, we launched preseason fantasy football at FantasySportsLive.com today. You can enter daily fantasy football contests throughout the preseason on any day with 2 or more NFL games. With the cap levels already set to where they will be on week 1, preseason fantasy football is a great way to prepare for the regular season. When I get back I will roll out the details of the Blogger Fantasy Football Battle #2 and other season long football promotions at FSL. Get in the game!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Blinders,

Give me an IM or an e-mail plz.

Have some FSL questions

ty

IT

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger RaisingCayne said...

Have a great vacation!!!

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Chad C said...

So let me get this straight, you could clear $5K in beginners SNGS that only go up to $35 and winner only nets 1.75 buy-ins? I won't even get into the fact that you can only play three tables at a time, and they don't even fill fast... This is absolutely impossible! I believe they are definitely beatable, but to the tune of $5K you guys are on crack rock. You and dollar sign mokkee have officially lost your minds!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home