Monday, February 11, 2008

Bodonkey TOC Seat Lockdown Time

It took a bunch of work over here in Blinders land, but I have the hall pass to play in the Bodonkey series. I went and guaranteed here last week that I would get a seat (and a 18-1 shot in an online poker TOC for a WSOP ME ticket) before even locking down my permission slip. A bold move I must say. Well after my 10th place finish last week, I have convinced the powers that be that this is not just talk. I can back up the talk and play for such a prize. You to could be playing for such a prize. You would be a fool not to, and I have no problem inviting you, knowing that my seat is virtually locked up. I am going to need to get through 17 of you guys in the end no matter how many play each week. So lets load this thing up.

For those of you who don't know you get 3ooo in chips, and the blinds start at 5/10. Thats more play than any of the other weekly blogger MTTs. Plus Bodog adds $600 each week to the prize pool. Last time I checked nothing much is being added to the others. They are basically paying us for the right to send one of us for free to the WSOP ME. I think I know why. They think one of us can take the WSOP ME down. They can't dig up a Jamie Gold each year, so we are it. We are 2008 GOLD. We are Bodogs hope and they have faith in us to get it done. And why not? We are as good as most of those jokers, right. May the best blogger win!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:49 AM, Blogger mookie99 said...

I thought the Bodonkey series was awarding seats to the top 18 points leaderboard finishers, not tourney winners.

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Blinders please get your facts straight and get back to us when you have verified the details.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home