Monday, July 30, 2007

Neteller Releases Funds

Neteller is back up and allowing you to withdraw your funds. I already requested mine. I have three suggestions:

1) Go make your request ASAP.

2) Do not agree to the release.

3) Request the funds by check.

The release they want you to agree to is pretty lame. Both parties hold each other harmless for what happened. Don't be fooled, this is a one way release for Neteller. Neteller can't come after it's users for seizing their money, but believe me, the users have a solid legal case against Neteller. I am expecting some kind of class action against them that they will eventually lose. I will take the $50 payday or whatever 10 years from now, fuck Neteller.

In the FAQs they state how user's will not receive interest on their funds per the terms and conditions. Where in the terms and conditions were they allowed to seize our funds for 6+ months? Where were they allowed to break off all communication and support of US citizens due to "high phone volume"? They also will not allow requests next year for the funds. So I guess they just get to keep the funds for the people they can't get a hold of, or who don't respond. Nice.

For item 3, I suggest this as it is the least traceable. I would imagine that there will be tons of tax implications from all of this, so be careful.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

I do love when you talk about the legal case against Neteller man. Keep that stuff coming.

Good luck to us all getting our effing funds.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home