Wednesday, April 25, 2007

BBT Standings by Points/Event

I will be missing the Mookie tonight, and am questionable for the Hoy on Monday. The 15th place overall in the standings will probably be my high water mark for the battle. I am a very competitive person so this upsets me to no end. If I could play every event through the end, I know I would have a shot and would for sure be top 10, but I will be lucky to play in 1/2 of them. So to make me feel better about all of this, I came up with the above ranking system. It is points per event for the top 30 or so in the standings. This equalizes things for those of us who can't play in all of the events, but limits this to people who have played enough events to matter. You can't just win your second event and quit, and take down points/event. You need to stay in the top 30 to be considered. Anyway by these rankings, Miami Don's lead is even bigger, and I move up to 5th overall. Lets just say I am a points machine in these things.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Lets just say thats not how it works... heh

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Mike Maloney said...

Looks good to me. I say we vote to change the official scoring system.

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger smokkee said...

u can put any spin u want on it. if u have little conjones, u can't win. BIG cojones will take it down.

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger smokkee said...

btw

grow sum cojones

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger smokkee said...

u should post an update to this spreadsheet.

Tina would be at the top of the heap.

haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home