Friday, November 10, 2006

FTOPS Event #2 or Bust

I want to play in event #2 of the FTOPS. I have several reasons for this.

1) It's a doublestack tournament which suits my style.

b) It's a deep payout schedule which suits my style. Currently 351 out of 316 entries get paid! How do I pass that up. You could fold to the money immediately, lol.

3) I have been running pretty good in MTTs lately, and have not been playing cash games. i.e., I am primed and ready

d) I have not run a big buy-in online tourney like this in a long while. I used to run the STARS big one 18 months ago. Still run the $100 on bodog once and a while.

5) I have never had a 1k+ online MTT cash (a few live ones). It's a lot easier to get a 1k cash with a higher buy-in.

f) A Final Table appearance would look good posted in this here blog.

So what to do, what to do?

a) Satellite in? Sorry, don't have that kind of time. It goes against my cash game tourney qualifying strategy anyway.

2) Buy-in direct? Wow, that would be pretty easy, and I gots the funds. Simple stuff.

But wait. There is a $50 sat the morning of the tourney that pays about the top 25%. Easy money me thinks. Ill go that route. If I don't make it, its a direct buy-in unless i'm feeling like an uberdonkey. Iak, want to do a last longer? Anyone else going the direct route?

On an administrative note (ala hoy) I'm playing in a $50 buy-in $2500 added single table live tourney Saturday night. It is the Orange Poker League championship. I'm gonna take this bitch down, I can feel it.

4 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

I like how the words "uberdonkey" and "Iak" are appear side by side.

[just cause you're paranoid, don't mean you're wrong...]

The only problem with a last longer with you is that you might just decide to outfold me!

Ia(4)k

 
At 2:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for telling me about the $50 super satellite, I never would of known!!

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Blinders said...

Without a doubt, I out fold you in Event #2. I should come up with an over under on folds for some side action. Hey come to think about it, the more folds anyone makes in a tournament the deeper they get. Folding my way to the top, baby

 
At 1:49 AM, Blogger smokkee said...

why raise when you can fold.

uber ghey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home