Wednesday, November 22, 2006

$1263 - Get Ready for a Holiday Weekend Donkfest

I played about 200 hands of 1/2 nl for a slight profit. I am now up over $300 at 1/2 nl since I started the ladder challenge. This is only 1 1/2 buy-ins, but I will take it. My comfort level with 1/2 nl is about as high as it's ever been right now. I have just been kinda grinding though the play. In about 950 hands, I have not been stacked once, but have also not obtained a full double up. In PokerTracker, I am down $7 with fullhouses. It appears I have not even seen one yet (all were folded before the boat formed). I also would have had a royal on one hand, if I didn't fold. I pretty much have not seen any sets either. I finally, got a couple last night, but could not get one paid off. So far this has been pretty much done with small-ball type play. Which brings us to this weekend.

Holiday weekends are as fishy as they get.

4-day holiday weekends are even fishier. I plan on taking advantage of this, stepping up the number of hands I have been playing, and try to ladder up to 2/4 on the fast track. I need about $300 more in winnings at 1/2 nl which is not really that much. So everyone, good luck on the virtual felt this weekend, and make sure to make the fishies pay!

2 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger smokkee said...

you're reached the pinnacle!

you're the only one i know who's folded a Royal Flush.

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Blinders said...

People don't realize how exposed hand like a royal is. Once again I tread new paths for others to follow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home