Friday, September 22, 2006

Week 3 NFL Picks

I usually shy away from betting too much on the NFL until about week 4. Too many crazy things happen, and you have no idea where teams stand early. I ended up placing one bet on Indy in week 1 which won. Week 2, I through caution to the wind and hit 7 out of 9 picks picking up a decent amount of scratch. I have not announced any picks ahead of time, so you will have to take my word for it. Below are my week 3 picks.

Chicago -3.5 @ Minn.
Baltimore -6.5 @ Clev.
Seattle -3.5 vs. NYG
Phily -6 @ S.F.
St Louis +4.5 @ Arizona

I also kinda like Jacksonville +7 @ Indi, but I am afraid they may have a let down. I think there is a good chance that Chicago, Baltimore, or Jacksonville will win the Superbowl this year, and they are not really on the radar yet. I may make some future bets after this weekend before the bandwagoners start attacking.

2 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger smokkee said...

are you high? the Chargers are gonna win the superbowl.

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Blinders said...

Smoke,

I am just putting up some realistic longshots. S.D. I guess falls into this catagory. If they can beat the Ravens next week, I will scratch the ravens and put S.D on the list. S.D. has not beat a team yet that has won a single game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home