Friday, April 21, 2006

FullTilt Seems To Be Getting Fishier By The Minute

I got into a few interesting hands last night on FullTilt with some bigtime fish. The play seems to be going way south, which is a good thing. On this first hand, I had only gone a couple of orbits and had no history on the two main competitors, other than I had seen katykake call all the way down until the opponent was all-in with 33 no help to lose to QQ. Retarded.

FullTiltPoker Game #581636160: Table Painted Peak - $0.50/$1 - No Limit Hold'em - 21:30:52 ET - 2006/04/20
Seat 1: Stockings ($112.60)
Seat 2: Apollo2000 ($92.40)
Seat 3: katykake ($124.80)
Seat 4: Phaedraa ($74.75)
Seat 5: OsuBuckeye32 ($99)
Seat 6: cturl ($45.10)
Seat 7: bambi359 ($97.85)
Seat 8: dugan2323 ($23)
Seat 9: Blinders ($98)
Blinders posts the small blind of $0.50
Stockings posts the big blind of $1
The button is in seat #8
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Blinders [Td Tc]
Apollo2000 folds
katykake calls $1
Phaedraa calls $1
OsuBuckeye32 folds
cturl folds
bambi359 folds
dugan2323 folds
Blinders raises to $5

With a couple limpers and a weakish hand like TT, I need to narrow the field and clear out some of the crap hands. A good rule of thumb is 4x+1x for each limper. I go 5x in this case.

Stockings folds
katykake calls $4
Phaedraa calls $4

Ok both limpers call. What do they have? I put them both on middle to small pocket pairs or a weakish A like AJ, AT. Personally, I would only limp/call a 5x preflop raise with a pocket pair, unless I had some kind of read on the raiser. I would raise not limp with a strong A, and fold the weakish Aces to a 5x.

*** FLOP *** [4d 4c 9h]

This is a great flop for me! The pair on the board makes it less likely I am up agianst a set, and a 4 does not seem like a likely holding unless I am against quads (44). I lead out with a standard continution bet of about 3/4 pot.

Blinders bets $11
katykake calls $11
Phaedraa calls $11

Wow they both called, what fish! I have to put them on a small to medium pocket pair or two overs. Either way I am in the lead, but am in danger. Holding a 4 seems unlikely, and if they had a 9 they would have to reraraise that bet to protect it, right? No reraise, no 9, plus a 9 is not a likely holding.

*** TURN *** [4d 4c 9h] [9c]

The board is getting scary, but I have to beleive I am in the lead here. I decide to make a big bet to protect my hand. This will be pot committing me, but I think I am only getting beat by Quads here. If I lose to quads oh well.

Blinders bets $36
katykake raises to $72
Phaedraa calls $58.75, and is all in

Holy shit, they came out firing all of a sudden, WTF. Does one of these guys really got quads? They could also do this with 55, 66, 77, 88, or 99. Its not much more to look up Phaedraa. And Like I said, I was willing to lose to quads here. Lets hope if either one has quads its Phaedra. I'll just push and get a nice side pot with katykake.

Blinders raises to $82, and is all in
katykake calls $10

Blinders shows [Td Tc]
katykake shows [Th 9d]
Phaedraa shows [9s Kd]

No fucking way. They both limp called a 5x preflop with that crap, then both refused to protect it with a reraise after a very favorable flop. Then they hit their 1 outer on the turn to fuck me.

*** RIVER *** [4d 4c 9h 9c] [8c]
Blinders shows two pair, Tens and Nines
katykake shows a full house, Nines full of Fours
katykake wins the side pot ($46.50) with a full house, Nines full of Fours
Phaedraa shows a full house, Nines full of Fours
katykake ties for the main pot ($111.15) with a full house, Nines full of Fours
Phaedraa ties for the main pot ($111.10) with a full house, Nines full of Fours
Blinders is sitting out

I throw out a comment "You both called a 5x preflop with that crap"
KatyKate replys "Booo hooo"

Fucking Fish.



For the next hand here, I was also at the table for just a couple of orbits. I saw the player in question go all-in for like $200 on the river into a $12 pot with bottom pair crap kicker. The other guy only had $28 in front of him, so it looked like it was more for show than anything. After the other guy folded, he shows his crap, and I say "nice, you are my hero!"

FullTiltPoker Game #582255211: Table Grand Hills - $0.50/$1 - No Limit Hold'em - 1:41:23 ET - 2006/04/21
Seat 1: ecito79 ($242.40)
Seat 2: bert lee ($109.05)
Seat 3: RvRdAgN ($18.50)
Seat 4: thelvyn123 ($108.90)
Seat 5: StoneHam ($61)
Seat 6: hishighness007 ($170.45)
Seat 7: Blinders ($108)
Seat 8: hsiaoFATson ($27)
Seat 9: ArtieRufio31 ($210.55)
hsiaoFATson posts the small blind of $0.50
ArtieRufio31 posts the big blind of $1
The button is in seat #7
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Blinders [Qd Qs]
ecito79 has 15 seconds left to act
ecito79 calls $1
bert lee calls $1
RvRdAgN folds
thelvyn123 folds
StoneHam folds
hishighness007 calls $1
Blinders has 15 seconds left to act

Too many limpers for a 4x raise so I pop it to 6x.

Blinders raises to $6
hsiaoFATson folds
ArtieRufio31 folds
ecito79 calls $5
bert lee folds
hishighness007 folds
*** FLOP *** [5s 3c 4h]
ecito79 has 15 seconds left to act
ecito79 bets $236.40, and is all in

Holy Shit an all-in overbet. He could have a set, but do you really push-in here. Only a real good player makes the all-in move with a set, and from what I have seen this guy is not that good. Even though I hate putting all my chips in with this small of a pot, I have to look this guy up.

Blinders calls $102, and is all in
ecito79 shows [9c 7h]
Blinders shows [Qd Qs]

Nice hand fish! Guess he is banking on the gutshot draw.

Uncalled bet of $134.40 returned to ecito79
*** TURN *** [5s 3c 4h] [Jd]
*** RIVER *** [5s 3c 4h Jd] [8d]
ecito79 shows Jack Nine high
Blinders shows a pair of Queens
Blinders wins the pot ($216.50) with a pair of Queens

Nice pot, nice fish. All I can say is "lol". As play went on at the table, this guy kept making the all-in overbet. His chips were all gone shortly, and then he rebought. I was licking my chops, but was not able to get involved in another pot with him. Bummer. At least this hand made up for the first one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home