Monday, December 19, 2005

Online Bankroll

I will start posting from time to time my online backroll. This will show where I have been playing and where I have been successfully. I use Neteller to store some of my online winnings, so I am ready to take advantage of a new bonus at any time. If I move funds in/out of neteller I will report this going forward.

PokerStars: $1416
FullTilt: $2035
DoylesRoom: $1279
Bodog: $431
Neteller: $1301

Total: $6462

I have cashed out 3k of my online winnings to date, and have also transferred $680 to other players (in exchange for cash), so my total lifetime online winnings are just north of 10k as of today.

1 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger smokkee said...

over $6k in your online accounts and still dinking around on .50/$1. dude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home